[Magdalen] An Embarrassment of Riches.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Apr 25 16:46:38 UTC 2019

Honestly, this slate of USA Democratic Party presidential candidates is overwhelming
me and I suspect most dyed in the wool Democrats have this difficult choice.  There areso many very bright, articulate (and  in may cases, very good looking) candidatesfighting for the nomination that it is mind boggling.

The group of candidates that spoke for the Black Women's Caucus yesterdayonly featured a fraction of those declared candidates, but those who didspeak were amazing.
Then today (wee hours of the morning) enter Joe Biden, a Northeast Pennsylvania(Scranton) native, and the problem of choosing goes over the top.  I suppose weshould be happy to have too many rather than too few.  In the end I will supportany candidate the Democrats choose, and like so many of us, we hope whoeveris chosen will have the where-with-all to defeat the current incumbent.

David Strang.