[Magdalen] An Embarrassment of Riches.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 20:54:21 UTC 2019

Well, if I remember correctly, as soon as it was clear the Obama was to be the nominee, Hillary backed him 100%.
It seemed to me that Bernie waffled on that and didn’t support her wholeheartedly, so his followers didn’t, either.
But you’re right—it was not the same as Nader, who stayed in as a third party candidate.