[Magdalen] Photostick?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 14:46:35 UTC 2019

But doesn't a photostick grab & store photos from a computer?
And hers aren't all there.

There's a thingy you can buy to convert iPhone connection to USB, but that
sounds way too difficult (and expensive) for this situation.

The gf has a photostick. I think it's a complete waste of money, but I know
how to find jpgs.
In fact, I'm better at it than the Photostick.
-M