[Magdalen] Health report

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Apr 28 20:30:27 UTC 2019

Other health problems:

I have a cousin who tripped at work (39 years for Walmart) and suffered a compound fracture of
his tibia.  This required hospitalization, where he picked up simultaneously a bedsore, and secondaryinfection with one of those lovely hospital resistant bugs.  He almost died from the generaltoxicity from the latter. Wal Mart is picking up the tab, but still it's been a very bad experiencethat isn't over yet.  He is still in rehab on IV antibiotics.

A close friend has had a problem with a mesh used for abdominal hernia repair, and he, too, haspicked up a resistant bug which in his case produced an abscess extending down to the rectum.There is a national suit against the manufacturer of this mesh, but it has been very slow toprogress.  Meanwhile my friend sits in a nursing home with IV antibiotics.

David Strang.