[Magdalen] National Cathedral statement

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Thu Aug 1 01:21:36 UTC 2019

I remember meeting Dean Sayre once, when I was a kid. Our family was on
a vacation seeing all the sights of Washington, DC. One of those sights
was the National Cathedral, and when we were wandering around the
grounds we met Dean Sayre, who seemed to be doing the same. My father
introduced himself, as he had known Dean Sayre previously when Dean
Sayre was chaplain at MIT and my father was a student there. While my
father remembered Dean Sayre, Dean Sayre, not surprisingly, didn't
appear to remember him.

--
Chad Wohlers
chadwohl at satucket.com