[Magdalen] Procedures on Friday

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 1 14:31:09 UTC 2019

>>>It's all air...as Mike noted, there's nothing else!
Lunch will be so satisfying afterward. Treat yourself.<<<

Me, Everett, and Anna (my ride that day, like I needed one, as I only learned afterward) went to Denny's within a couple hours, and no country fried steak and eggs ever tasted better.  (And digested well, to boot!)

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"Because that's the kind of guy, I'm." -- C Reiner, "Your Show of Shows", skit: "From Here to Obscurity".