[Magdalen] Grace's Birthday.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 16:44:44 UTC 2019

Interesting account of Grace's contributions to your musical life.  I was
caught by the mention of Knabe.  From before my birth nearly 81 years ago,
my mother, an accomplished pianist, had a Knabe upright, which she
treasured.  When her downsizing happened, my brother ended up with the
Knabe.  Now he is selling his house and offered it to me.  Alas, I have no
space to take it, having had to leave my lesser upright behind in Whitevale
with the young family that bought my place.  *Sic transit gloria mundi.*

Marion, a pilgrim