[Magdalen] Salve Regina.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Aug 16 18:31:12 UTC 2019

In many parishes, the Feast functions as a respite from the summerchoral vacation, and choirs reassemble and liturgically enrich the
day.  The choral Proper texts have been in a state of flux ever since Vatican-2,and so the texts chosen are arbitrary.  The only problem I had with allthis summer choral activity is that it is often very warm in choir lofts onthis late summer date.

David Strang.