[Magdalen] For P Dan Brittain.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 23 04:51:21 UTC 2019

>>>I think the name has changed. The recordings I made are here:<<<

Thanks Dan!  BostonSing.org is directing people to hollowsquare.org still, so maybe my email to them on the same subject will yield more info.  If the name has changed to their own name, they shouldn't be directing to the old name!

Once again, thanks!

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"Because that's the kind of guy, I'm." -- C Reiner, "Your Show of Shows", skit: "From Here to Obscurity".