[Magdalen] An oldie but a goodie...

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 01:09:48 UTC 2019

That's grand, Sheila.   Thank you!

 I'm not sure if I was part of the big List Meet.  I remember joining in
after Susan Hutchison's priesting at the Redeemer and going out after with
Molly Wolf and the Gandons and some others, and at some earlier event,
where we had beer or sherry in the SMM garden before adjourning for lunch.
I do remember that Mary Jane, the Librarian, was in Toronto for a
conference, but that may well have been another time.

Marion, a pilgrim