[Magdalen] An oldie but a goodie...

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 13:15:51 UTC 2019

Of course!  It is one of life's big regrets that I missed that storied
Listmeet of which people speak to this day.    Redeemer, yes.  The long arm
of coincidence reaches far and it was a delight to see Gary Lovatt here in
Port Hope.  Our incumbent, Randy, was inducted the day I made my first
visit here following Susan Hutchison's recommendation of him and, to my
immense delight, there was Gary across the church.  Randy+, it seemed, was
his longtime partner.  We were both pleased to see each other in this
little town and were able to enjoy nearly two years of each other's company.

Marion, a pilgrim