[Magdalen] Come be our bishop!

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 13:26:39 UTC 2019

I was a voting delegate in the Michigan convention that elected +Wendell
Gibbs ages ago, and he's just retiring. The onetime front runner in that
election crashed and burned when unfortunate personal financial dealings
came to light. I think that happened after the election...many felt we had
dodged a bullet or indeed had been divinely guided (more like). I turned
pages for the cathedral organist, the excellent Jeremy David Tarrant, who's
still there!

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA