[Magdalen] Local stuff - Re: Come be our bishop!

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 11 14:52:07 UTC 2019

All this talk about diocesan disturbance and/or the potential thereof, makes me want to tout our great bishop, etc.

https://www.realepiscopal.org/

A personal connection:  The Sargent House ( https://www.realepiscopal.org/historic-sargent-house/ ) is a house me and the boy know all too well.  For years, his therapist rented space there, in two different offices.  Bp Mary has definitely fine-tuned it, but oh how many times I've hustled the boy up (coming) and down (leaving) those stairs for those appointments!

'Tis a glorious space, for sure.  All the Salinas-talk leaves me a bit baffled, though, considering how the diocese is essentially the shape of Chile, extending from the Southern Bay Area all the way down to just south of San Luis Obispo.

Oh well:  Gotta have a focus, I suppose!

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"Because that's the kind of guy, I'm." -- C Reiner, "Your Show of Shows", skit: "From Here to Obscurity".