[Magdalen] New position

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 02:31:41 UTC 2019

Quite a number of lay people I know have also failed at retirement, usually
for part time jobs as well. A number of my friends have asked whether I'm
doing any such thing yet and so far the answer is a contented NO. I am
still hoping to be involved in church things, but nothing that they pay me
for.

--

Christopher Hart