[Magdalen] New position

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sat Dec 21 18:19:33 UTC 2019

Not the policy in Western New York. I have all the benefits, including
accumulating time for sabbatical. Not paying into pension plan or
insurance, but some of that comes into my paycheck. There was even a
“retirement benefit” that I used to pay into an “RSVP account.” Now I hear
that Congress is bumping back the age for mandatory withdrawals, which
would work well for me.