[Magdalen] Merry Christmas!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 19:09:33 UTC 2019

We are having a quiet Christmas at home, just the two of us. I haven't
mentioned this previously onlist because I assumed (most likely
incorrectly) that most of you had seen the  picture of my engagement ring
on  Facebook. However, this is our last Christmas as an unmarried couple.
We will be married three days hence in a quiet friends and family ceremony
at Mayland Christian Church down the road and around the corner from us, in
an Orthodox ceremony performed by Fr. Kyrill of my parish. Family will be
descending on us in a couple of days.