[Magdalen] Merry Christmas

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 21:48:03 UTC 2019

Merry Christmas pub friends!!
Jim and I spent the morning and into the afternoon with my son and his family - the grands (3 & almost 5) were caught up in new toys and adventures.

Home now and getting ready to begin dinner prep. I hope you are all enjoying this special day.

love across the miles!
Lynn

> On Dec 25, 2019, at 10:40 AM, Ginga Wilder <gingawilder at gmail.com> wrote:

Merry Christmas to Magdalen friends!  May your observances and your
Christmas season be a blessing to each and all.

We attended service yesterday evening at The Episcopal Church of the Good
Shepherd.  One among us used her considerable gifts and skills to produce a
pageant starring our children that substituted for the liturgy of the
Word.  Artists from our congregation offered beautiful musical pieces as
prelude.  Eucharist was holy and joyous as a standing room only crowd of
118 gathered to welcome the Christ child and receive the sacrament.  That
is the largest crowd we've ever had for worship - and we probably broke
capacity law, but we just made room in 'the inn.'

Love and peace be yours today and always,
Ginga