[Magdalen] New position

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 05:30:59 UTC 2019

Kate, they had my name on that sign back in July before I came on as long-term supply! I was a little embarrassed by it and the fact that my name is larger than the service time, but I was also touched by it.
 I have a wonderful Christmas story about them to share, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.