[Magdalen] Doings in Chicago Diocese

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 16:17:17 UTC 2019

Milestones are good.
So glad +Lee has been your bishop for a while. I have always admired him.
Lynn

On Feb 14, 2019, at 9:49 AM, Scott Knitter <scottknitter at gmail.com> wrote:

1. Last evening in the Church of the Ascension, the Rev. Anna Broadbent
presided at the regular Wednesday evening Mass. This was the first time a
woman has served as celebrant in our parish at a public Mass -- obviously a
very belated milestone.

2. Our bishop, the Rt. Rev. Jeffrey Lee, today announced he is asking for
the election of a successor for a transition to take place in August 2020.

These events are of course unrelated! :)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA