[Magdalen] Greetings from the Pacific continental time zone.

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 17:35:10 UTC 2019

Happy New Year to each and all, from the SC Lowcountry where it is 75F.

New Year's meal prep ongoing.  I have to cook early because we have a drop
in to go to at 4 PM.  We will not stay long and finish cooking the meal
when we return.  Pork shoulder roast, hoppin' John, green beans for John,
collard greens for me, and fried apples.  This is my favorite meal of the
year.

(Note to Lynn: many rashers of fried bacon went into hoppin' John! 😇)

Blessings to all.
Ginga

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>