[Magdalen] Eleanor's service CORRECTION

Gillian Barr gillian.barr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:30:06 UTC 2019

Here is a description from the Holy Comforter E-news
———-
Afternoon for Eleanor Braun
*Sunday, January 13 <x-apple-data-detectors://40>*
*12:45-2 p.m. <x-apple-data-detectors://41>; St. Mary's Chapel*
Friends of Eleanor Braun are holding an afternoon remembrance event in
honor of her -- former parishioner, Vestry member, and Senior Verger.
Eleanor died on November 23 <x-apple-data-detectors://42> in Barnstable, MA
following a long illness. We will enjoy music and share stories,
remembering Eleanor and what she meant to her friends and to the Holy
Comforter community. If you wish to offer a memory, please contact Judy
Kilkenny <kilkennyjudy at gmail.com>.

————

--
Gillian R. Barr