[Magdalen] annual physical

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:26:30 UTC 2019

My pharmacy here sells CBD oil, and knowing the meds I take and the body
issues I have, the pharmacist has recommended a particular oil to me.
These have no cannaboids in them.  Is this what you are referencing, Jay?
I would want to consult with my rheumatologist and balance therapist before
'dropping oil', but I lean toward giving this a try.

Ginga

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>