[Magdalen] Is the Pub closed?

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 01:52:37 UTC 2019

I feel almost guilty to be in such good health at 80 – but I’ll take it!  Iwill keep you all in my prayers with the hope that these physical hiccups are but ripples on the surface and will pass.

On the knee replacement topic,  Jim had two Oxford partial knee replacements and they were very good, indeed.  Less intrusive surgery  and less debillitating in the recovery.

Marion, a pilgrim

Sent from Mail for Windows 10