[Magdalen] Is the Pub closed?

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 03:12:50 UTC 2019

So good to hear from you Suzie. I'm another who reads this list diligently,
but doesn't post all that often. I don't post a lot on Facebook either.
Anyone who does see my posts there might have noticed that I was on a ship
in the Caribbean over the New Year. We returned a week ago and are
continuing to deal with a kitchen renovation in progress which began while
we were away, but is nowhere near done. We have new cabinets (except for
one missing one), new appliances, and new tile floor. The countertop and
sink are supposed to be done later this week. Then there will be backsplash
tile, painting, and some electrical work yet to be completed. We're looking
forward to the final outcome, but it's challenging at present. Love you all
and keep you in my prayers.

--

Christopher Hart