[Magdalen] Is the Pub closed?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 21:31:58 UTC 2019

I'm chillin in Florida. Yes, it's still a little chilly.
GF arriving in a couple of weeks, so I've made some hot dates with real
estate agents.
Prolly smarter to continue to rent, butt hey,

JetBlue's checked bag fee is $30.00. UPS will ship the same bag for the
same amount and you don't have to schlep it to & from the airport. It's
such a deal.
I shipped a trunk of various stuff, and a bottle of coriander broke. My
sweatshirts smell like heaven.

My brother's probably being ordained soon.
His newest wife has opened a spiritual direction/life coaching business.
I think it was Bucky Fuller who said "the continent is tipped toward the
southwest and everything loose rolls in that direction."
-M