[Magdalen] overdue health report.. / prayers

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 19:11:32 UTC 2019

Pub friends, it was a long week but Jim made it through the rather grueling
surgery without any major glitches. He came home over the weekend with tubes
coming out of his back (ugh) and got them removed at his follow-up
yesterday. The stone removal is not over, but his Doc wants him to rest up
before they attempt to do 'the next step'. All in all, it's been a success
so far. He's already on to another/next health 'thing'.

I am grateful to know that he was remembered by many of you last week during
his journey through this medical situation.

love
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel