[Magdalen] Stained-glass window sleuthing

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 03:26:23 UTC 2019

Perhaps a tribute to a Joel's prophesy which may have averted tragedy? Or
acknowledging his holiness? It seems as though he was rather obscure... the
window to recognize his wisdom despite obscurity?  Just a bit of ruminating
in print I'm afraid : )

Interesting to do a bit of digging. I had a cousin named Joel : )

In any event, keep us posted!

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel