[Magdalen] The Shepherd's Voice

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 11:15:15 UTC 2019

Thanks, Christopher.  I am just rotating off mission council and I do love
going to dio conventions.  This one will be in Pawleys Island.  I hope
there will be business to do regarding the transition of property...that
would seem like coming full circle for me.

Ginga

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>