[Magdalen] ATTN The Scotts !!!

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 18:39:08 UTC 2019

BTW, they're saying five minutes to frostbite once the wind-chill warning
goes into effect at 6 p.m. CST today, and throughout tomorrow. That means
it's even dangerous to go to the local market on foot without covering
every bit of skin. Goggles would be good. Glad I won't need to make that
short trip.