[Magdalen] ATTN The Scotts !!!

Juli Tarsney juli at tarsney.net
Wed Jan 30 01:58:36 UTC 2019

Scott, I thought you lived in an apartment? Or condo? But you have to worry
about your furnace? We replaced ours last week – the blower stopped
working, and we naïvely thought it could be repaired – but it wouldn’t have
been worth it; the furnace was too old. Nice to know the one we have now is
under warranty for a while :-)