[Magdalen] ATTN The Scotts !!!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 19:10:02 UTC 2019

The prep school my brother attended required jackets and ties in class and
in the dining hall. However, nothing was said about what *kind* of ties,
about buttoning the top buttons of shirts, or about the wearing of
socks(!). My brother owned several outrageous ties, and reported that none
of his classmates buttoned those pesky top buttons or wore socks except in
the deepest parts of the winter.