[Magdalen] Anyone Here?

Charles Wohlers chad at satucket.com
Wed Jul 3 23:29:02 UTC 2019

Well, I'm here, suffering from beastly heat - got up to 90F here today,
and the same predicted for the next two days. We may have to break down
and go buy an air conditioner. Blast you, global warming!

OTOH, picked my second quart of strawberries today. With all the rain we
had this spring the garden and especially the berries are doing
magnificently. Lots of lettuce and a couple of pounds of broccoli so
far. Even thinned out some apples as there were to many of them.

Major news here is that we've bought a new car Saturday - an
all-wheel-drive Prius to replace my 12-year old Prius which was getting
very long in the tooth. Needless to say, AWD is a major feature for cars
here in Vermont, and I'm very glad Toyota finally has added it to the
Prius. It's ~$3000 more and a whole lot fancier than the old one, not to
mention even better gas mileage.

--
Chad Wohlers
chad at satucket.com