[Magdalen] Anyone Here?

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 02:32:09 UTC 2019

As long as we're all posting update notices I suppose I should mention that
this is my first week of retirement. Last Friday was my last day in the
office although they only asked for about two hours of my time before
sending me on my way. There was a dinner a couple of nights earlier and
some festivities in the office and a gift, etc. On the whole it's been a
nice farewell after almost thirty years there. I've been turning over
responsibilities for the last couple of months and I hope I did a good job
of training others. Now to find new challenges.

--

Christopher Hart