[Magdalen] Whole lotta shakin' goin' on.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jul 6 15:49:10 UTC 2019

I slept through a 4.8 quake years ago in SF.  I was on the 49th floor of theHilton Hotel.  Nobody seemed to bat and eye over that tremblor..
OTOH, I did feel the  5.8 - 6.0 quake on the second floor of the localVAMC in Pennsylvania USA eleven years ago.  That was theunusual one that did 40 million dollars + damage to the NationalCathedral.  It seemed we just got the primary constructionscaffolding off the towers, and then the scaffolding was back upagain.

David Strang.