[Magdalen] Fw: Whole lotta shakin' goin' on.

Allan Carr allanc5 at me.com
Sat Jul 6 18:25:09 UTC 2019

I was aware of all three earthquakes (there was one a few weeks before the one on the 4th). Earlier our front door jamb no longer fit our door, the door had to be pushed really hard to close. After that first bit of shaking, the  house and the door jamb squared up and the door easily closes.
So an earthquake can help as well as destroy. Who knew? 😁

Allan Carr