[Magdalen] Fr Counselman's mention of Del Rio TX

Robert Counselman bob.counselman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 01:56:01 UTC 2019

Actually you were right the first time, Don, it is St. James Church.
Haven't really had much of a chance to get to know the people there as I
have a 9am at St James and have to leave soon after for an 11am in
Brackettville.  My initial feeling is that it's still fairly conservative
and politically mostly GOP territory. So far, at least, they seem to be
able to tolerate my East Coast liberal ramblings during my sermon.
Brackettville seems to be more of the same and a much smaller group of
people.  Hopefully both of them will get their act together and won't need
me on a long term basis!

Bob

--
Fr. Robert L Counselman,