[Magdalen] Where Were You?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 02:15:41 UTC 2019

I was celebrating my birthday with friends.
We went across the river to Maine for fried clams,
then all took celebratory drugs.

By the time we made it back to a friend's house,
the television was broadcasting the snowy black&white image of the stiff
flag.
We watched for awhile, but it was boring,
so we went to sit on the porch and listen to the night and the leaves
blowing.

Three weeks later we went to Woodstock.
Three years later I was working with the designers of Skylab.
-M