[Magdalen] Where Were You?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 17:27:04 UTC 2019

> Thinking more about it, I was 38. Now I’m 88.
>
> Allan Carr

I know.... Thinking about it, I was 16 and I thought immediately, how did I
get to be 67 so fast!! : )

I remember being glued to the B&W TV taking it all in.  My ex remembered,
back when we were celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Moon landing, that
he and some of his college friends rented a motel to be able to watch it on
TV back in '69 (we went to college in the  remote UP of Michigan where there
was no TV reception without 'cable', a relative unknown at that time in
large populated areas!! Cable only got you the 3 local stations, but most
students did not even have TVs.

Lynn --- who has loved 'hearing' from all of you over the last few weeks and
owe a report on my time away soon!!

cyber hugs all around!

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel