[Magdalen] Where Were You?

John Robison friarjohn00 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 19:18:43 UTC 2019

My Mom was a rising Senior in Highschool and my Dad was on his first tour
in the Mediterranian with the USN.
They had not yet met, and I was still 6 years and about 3 months away from
birth.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
The Rev. John R. Robison

The Old Catholic Church, Provence of the United States.
www.TOCCUSA.org

"Among the repulsions of atheism for me has been its drastic
uninterestingness as an intellectual position." - John Updike

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life:
The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that
often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading
to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with
the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."  ~John Rogers