[Magdalen] Automobile Antiques.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 22:56:56 UTC 2019

We had a Scout II of about that vintage; my then-husband bought it at government auction. I’m not sure, but I think he took it when we separated, and I kept the Datsun 610 station wagon.
The Scout was amazing, though, and I loved driving it; it could go anywhere. I remember using it to give rides to people who worked at a couple of hospitals, including the one where I was teaching. My son was excited because he and his dad responded to a request from one of our local radio stations and got to drive one of their sports announcers to work. And, of course, it was great when we lived in the mountains!