[Magdalen] Anyone Here?

Dorothy Collman dac7792 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 00:12:36 UTC 2019

I have a question for Raewynne. What dates were you at Trinity Episcopal "Old Swedes" Church in Swedesboro NJ? While you were there, do you remember someone being ordained there, and a call for list members (possibly of the StBedes or Anglican list) to be in the choir? I sang in the alto section, but don't remember the year or who was ordained.

- - -
Dorothy Collman
choir member at St. John’s, Concord, Episcopal Church
http://www.saintjohnsconcord.com/
Home: DottieAnne at aol.com
List: dac7792 at gmail.com