[Magdalen] Our Canadian General Synod

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 21:52:44 UTC 2019

Hello, all,

I've been busy in July, especially with the Anglican Church of Canada' s
General Synod in Vancouver of which I was an elected member..

>From what I've seen, or rather not seen, I guess it didn't cause much of a
stir in TEC.

My daughter Fiona got married a couple of days after what was left of me
got back home.  A grand day and evening and good gathering of family.  We
all stayed at her and Carlo's place the night before and the night after.
Good fun -- a shame I was exhausted after GS19.

Marion, a pllgrim