[Magdalen] For Kate

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 18:10:03 UTC 2019

I didn't know him either. And yes, I went to Holy Myrrhbearers a couple of
times and will NEVER go back. The people are lovely, but Fr. Gabriel is
NOT. He has the worst kind of convert zeal and it makes him a rather nasty
personality, IMNSHO. After what he said to me about my priest, who he does
not even know and has never taken the time to get acquainted with, I
e-mailed him and told him I would not be back and why, and all I got back
was, "Forgive me, a sinner". That doesn't cut it with me. I'll make the
trek to the Ukrainians in Charlottesville, where I know a couple of people,
first.