[Magdalen] oh the VA

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 02:19:54 UTC 2019

My 32 year old son got a Medical Alert Bracelette that said Dementia on it
. He is very pissed!  I really don’t know how they can describe his problem
on one of these . He has Schizophrenia undifferentiated . he is very prone
to unpredictable black outs / panick attacks from extreme stress.  His
brother his care giver had to go into their face / literally with his
computer to get care giver changed to his wife as he will be going out with
his ship unable to fullfill the role .  They literally tried to put him off
and he all the answers and page he pre looked up on the computer about what
to do . Alleluia they chequed the history and made the change. poor Josh
will not bother to correct his bracellete as calling someone is near
impossible. Soon he will come visit us to get change of scenery and
probably we will still have that white stuff!