[Magdalen] Pancake/Waffle Time.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 15:40:06 UTC 2019

Oh. So pancake suppers fall into that category?!

When I pastored two small mission congregations, word got back to me that some folks thought I was “too Roman.” The only thing I could think of was that I crossed myself twice during the service, made the sign of the cross at the final blessing of the congregation, and wore a chasuble at Christmas and Easter!