[Magdalen] Pancake/Waffle Time.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 16:46:36 UTC 2019

We won't have a pancake dinner, but way back when, as a painfully shy Boy
Scout, I helped with the one at the Methodist church that sponsored our
troop. (We were Troop 123 and had bright 70s orange neckerchiefs with
really mod numbers on it). I was assigned as a waiter and I went out to the
first table and said, "Hello! What would you enjoy?" (I have no idea why I
phrased it that way.) The dad at the table said, "Well, I don't know if
we'll enjoy it, but I think our only choices is probably pancakes, right?"
I said yes and returned to the kitchen, where I found something else to
help with. I'm sure my customers got pancakes.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA