[Magdalen] Spring comes to the Vineyard

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Mon Mar 18 21:47:03 UTC 2019

Right now the peepers are hibernating at the bottom of some pond. Around
here, it'll be another few weeks before we start hearing them, and boy
do we hear them! We have a pond a couple hundred yards from the house
which is ideal spring peeper habitat.

Spring is running late here this year, mostly due to huge amounts of
snow we've had this winter. Sugaring didn't really start until a few
days ago, and it'll be going on now for the next several weeks.
Meanwhile, the snow is still here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/cwohlers/.

--
Chad Wohlers