[Magdalen] Long-overdue update (is LONG); was Airshow.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 15:13:45 UTC 2019

Good to hear from you Mike - even though it sounds like a tough time for you now.

Don't be a stranger ; )

What's up with Ev?
Lynn

On Mar 24, 2019, at 3:07 AM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

Thanks so far for the Welcomes Back.  I wasn't gone all this time though.  I was just despairing.  Takes up a bit of one's time, it does.

I'll have more news as it comes back to my addled memory.

In the meantime:  Mr Hart, I generally only find what I share when looking for something else, but for your Tuba Skinny-deprived state, I did a quick look, and found a FULL SET from the French Quarter Festival of only last last year.  Should hold you for a while.  ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W5-JLnV3KY

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"Because that's the kind of guy, I'm." -- C Reiner, "Your Show of Shows", skit: "From Here to Obscurity".