[Magdalen] Taupe?

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 13:22:25 UTC 2019

Down South, certainly in SC Lowcountry, men wear lightweight kakki suits in
the warm weather.  It could be considered the preppy uniform, even for
older folks.  My John is a real hunk in a kakki suit!

Yes, Obama caught a bunch of grief about wearing a light suit.  I thought
he looked like the handsome man that he is in that suit.  I liked it.

My $0.02.
Ginga