[Magdalen] RIP Donald Stanfield.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 28 23:05:16 UTC 2019

According to my mom, last week my last biological uncle, her last surviving brother, died, aged 85.  There is still an uncle by marriage (also Mom's side), but as he never cared for me, and as he divorced his wife (my mom's baby sister) a few years ago out of nowhere after 49 years of marriage, I think it's fair not to consider him part of the mix.  Not counting aunts through marriage, my mom's nuclear family now consists of herself and said baby sister.  On my pop's side, all's been gone for quite some time.

Sunrise, sunset.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.